The Purpose of Wealth Seminar
You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you Power to Get Wealth,
that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day. - Deut. 8:18
Learn What God's Word Says About Your Money:
The Purpose of Wealth Seminar is more than a basic budgeting course or another study on tithing and stewardship. This course combines timeless biblical principles with modern financial planning strategies. You will leave equipped with practical wisdom to apply in the real world that you are not likely to learn from the financial institutions and other so-called experts.
The teaching, inspired by the Holy Spirit, will also dig deep into the spiritual gifts that God has invested in all of us (Matt. 25:14-30). Our mission is to free you from bondage so that your gifts can be used to bless others (Jam. 2:15-17). We hope this program will bring freedom by knowing the difference in God’s Purpose of Wealth over what the world teaches.
As Christians, we all look to the word of God for guidance and inspiration on matters of family, work, relationships, and just about everything in our lives. Why should money management be the exception? The bible actually discusses money and finance more than any other topic which indicates our Father wants to offer key instruction within this area.
You will Learn How To...
- Place God at the center of your finances
- Find Money you may be losing unknowingly and unnecessarily
- Increase savings while paying off debt
- Fund Major Capital Expenses (without adding debt or borrowing from your future
- Invest From a Biblical Perspective by redirecting investment dollars (even inside your 401k) Click to Learn More
- Be More Charitable today which reduces taxes and leaves more to heirs Click to Learn More
- Click Here for a detailed agenda
- 4 Hours of Professional Instruction
- Full Color Individual Workbook For Each Attendee
- Personalized Retirement: Ready or Not? Report
- Family Cash Flow Worksheet
- Marriage Insights® Communication Profiles (2)
- Refreshments & Lunch