Learn What God's Word Says About Your Money:
As Christians, we all look to the word of God for guidance and inspiration on matters of family, work, relationships, and just about everything in our lives. Why should money management be the exception? The bible actually discusses money and finance more than any other topic which indicates our Father wants to offer key instruction within this area.
The Purpose of Wealth Seminar is more than a basic budgeting course or another study on tithing and stewardship. The teaching, inspired by the Holy Spirit, will dig deep into the spiritual gifts that God has invested in all of us (Matt. 25:14-30). Our mission is to free you from bondage and to see your gifts unearthed so they can be used to bless others (Jam. 2:15-17).
This course combines timeless biblical principles with modern financial planning strategies that we hope will bring joy, rest, and freedom by knowing the difference in God’s Purpose of Wealth (Deut. 8:18) from the worlds view. You will leave equipped with practical wisdom to apply in the real world that you are not likely to learn from the financial institutions and other so-called experts.
Attend This Seminar and Learn How To...
- Place God at the center of your finances
- Find Money you may be losing unknowingly and unnecessarily
- Increase savings while paying off debt
- Fund Major Capital Expenses (Like College) without adding debt or borrowing from your future
- Invest From a Biblical Perspective by redirecting investment dollars (even inside your 401k) Click to Learn More
- Be More Charitable today which reduces taxes and leaves more to heirs Click to Learn More
Section 1A: The 12 Principles of God’s Economy
- 12 Key Principles of God’s Economy
- The Rewards of Being a Good Steward
- Fairness vs. Justice
Section 1B: The Purpose of Wealth
- What is Wealth?
- God’s Purpose (of wealth) vs. The World’s Purpose
- Work & Worship
10 Minute Break
Section 2A: Financial Planning
- Biblical Mandate for Proper Planning
- Position A: 2 Lifestyles: Working Years & Retirement Years
- 4 Questions that Determine Position A
- 2 Ways to Achieve Position A
- Live Case Example: John and Mary Finance w/ 2 Kid
Section 2B: Finding Lost Money
- Where We Find Money: 6 Key Areas
- Major Capital Purchases: You Finance Everything You Buy
- Cars, Homes, College, Retirement
- Accumulators: Those Who Are Working
- Distribution: Those Who Are Retired
Section 3: Biblical Based Financial Planning
- Investing 101: You Need to Know What They Don’t Tell You
- The 5 Rates of Returns You Need to Consider
- Why Biblically Responsible Investing Matters
- How Being Charitable can Lower Tax Liability and Leave More to Heirs
Special Lunch Session: Love and Money Mini-Session
- Couples Communication Profile Overview
- Complete Your Profiles Before You Attend - (Link is sent after you RSVP)
Course Details and RSVP
Saturday, June 24, 2017 (RSVP by June 16 required)
9:00 am – 12:00 pm General Session (arrive 15 minutes early)
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Special Lunch Session (optional)
Note: Session begins "on-time." Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to check in and receive your materials.
Victory in Christ Jesus Ministries, Inc.
2865 Jupiter Blvd SE
Palm Bay, FL 32909
Note: VICJM shares space with First Pentecostal Church
Victory In Christ Jesus Ministries is fully sponsoring this event
Note:We consider this program a ministry. The price below represents the actual hard cost to conduct this program and provide quality materials and food to each attendee. We do suggest a donation to the church to cover the actual cost of food, printing workbooks, and other support materials.
- Individual: $39
- Couples: $79
- Full Color Individual Workbook For Each Attendee
- Personalized Retirement: Ready or Not? Report
- Personalized Family Cash Flow Worksheet
- Marriage Insights® Communication Profiles (2) ($39.95 value) Click here to Learn More
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Child Care