Start Planning Your Tomorrow
Step 1: Stop Making Decisions in a Vacuum
We often discover a person’s current plan involves a host of bank accounts, insurance policies, legal documents, employee fringe benefits, savings vehicles, debt instruments, and securities products most of which were decided upon independent of the others. This compartmentalized way of managing finances is what we mean by making decisions in a vacuum which has inherent inefficiencies that can leak untold amounts of your hard earned dollars.
"We truly enjoy this financial stuff" and will take the burden to get your financial house in order. Our planning system will model and present all of your financial information on a simple interactive screen that offers a wide angle view. This Economic Model provides an anchor to know where you are and where you will be financially as you travel through the stages of life.
Step 2: Find Money You Are Unknowingly Losing
When financial decisions are made in a vacuum, “we often discover $4 is being spent to accomplish 4 goals that $1 could have accomplished”. In our experience, the average family is blindly (unknowingly) losing 10 – 15% of their annual income in these areas. Just think of the impact on your present and future lifestyle if we could find an additional 10-15% of annual cash flow personally and/or within your business.
This concept of Finding Money is the foundation of our entire Planning Process. Before we ever suggest a financial product or investment option, we will carefully analyze your entire financial picture to expose and eliminate these areas of wealth leakage. The net result of Finding Money and putting those dollars to work, often exceeds the benefits of seeking better market returns. This helps reduce the risk of accomplishing your goals.
Step 3: Build a Personalized Plan
There is a lot more to reaching your personal, business, and financial goals than just contributing to a retirement plan and investing some money in the market. This narrow way of thinking is not much different than just rolling the dice which carries significant risk. We go far beyond investment management by partnering with your family so we can understand your dreams, passions, and those ideas that are most important to you. Our planning process identifies key factors that are used to build a personal strategy based on accomplishing your unique goals while protecting your family along the way.
What You Will Discover During the Planning Process
- Is there more cash each month than we realize?
- If I am laid off / my business fails, how do I protect my income?
- What is the best way to pay for my children’s (or grandchildren’s) education costs?
- Will I have enough money to retire when I want to? / Will it last if I am retired?
- Should my qualified assets (401(K), IRA) be converted to Roth assets?
- Am I paying more in taxes than I have to?
- Is it better to lease, pay cash, or finance my automobiles?
- What is the best way to reduce high interest credit card debt?
- How quickly should I and what is the best way to pay off my house?
- How do I ensure I will never be a financial burden to my children?
- What is the optimal age and time to turn on social security payments?
- Should we buy a second / retirement home now or wait?
- What is the best way to transfer Legacy Assets to future generations?
- How can I be charitable with my estate and still provide for heirs?
- ...and more based on your unique situation
Ready to Start?
It starts with scheduling a no-cost Introductory Meeting where we will help you determine what questions you should be asking and explain exactly what we do and how we can help. We are happy to host this meeting at our offices, in your home or business, or online via a webinar. Complete the below form or call us at option 2 if you have any questions.