Why Comprehensive Planning?
There is a lot more to reaching your personal, business, and financial goals than just contributing to a retirement plan and investing some money in the market. This narrow way of thinking is not much different than just rolling the dice which carries significant risk. We go far beyond investment management by partnering with your family so we can understand your dreams, passions, and those ideas that are most important to you. Our planning process identifies key factors that are used to build a personal strategy based on accomplishing your unique goals while protecting your family along the way.
What is Comprehensive Financial Planning?
Comprehensive Financial Planning is a lifetime commitment we make to you and your family. It is based on a process of educating you while building a personal strategy that will protect your family, define your goals and expectations, and grow your wealth based on a clearly defined purpose. This is actually a tough question to answer directly because Comprehensive Planning truly is Comprehensive. We find the best way to answer this question is by providing a list of the "questions" we answer during the process.
What You Will Discover During the Process
- Is there more cash each month than we realize?
- Am I paying more in taxes than I have to?
- What is the best way to pay for my children’s (or grandchildren’s) education costs?
- Will I have enough money to retire when I want to? / Will it last if I am retired?
- Should my qualified assets (401(K), IRA) be converted to Roth assets?
- Is it better to lease, pay cash, or finance my automobiles?
- What is the best way to reduce high interest credit card debt?
- How quickly should I and what is the best way to pay off my house?
- How do I ensure I will never be a financial burden to my children?
- If I am laid off / my business fails, how do I protect my income?
- What is the optimal age and time to turn on social security payments?
- Should we buy a second / retirement home now or wait?
- What is the best way to transfer Legacy Assets to future generations?
- How can I be charitable with my estate and still provide for heirs?
- ...and more based on your unique situation
Ready to Start?
It starts with scheduling a no-cost Introductory Meeting where we will help you determine what questions you should be asking and explain exactly what we do and how we can help. We are happy to host this meeting at our offices, in your home or business, or online via a webinar. Complete the below form or call us at 321-213-3000 if you have any questions.