Florida Wealth College
You Finance Everything You Buy
Although "paying cash" feels good, it may not be the optimal funding strategy for major capital purchases as defined in the below video course. In addition, having access to capital (something you lose when you deploy cash) is a real benefit we can assign a tangible value to. There is a formula that major corporations use to measure these areas called EVA® (Economic Value Added) which helps to understand the value of capital beyond what it can purchase. We bring the power of knowing EVA® to individuals and small business owners which can have a dramatic impact on your wealth potential. In our experience of working with thousands of cases, most people will unknowingly and unnecessarily lose more money within this area than they will accumulate in their lifetime savings and investment accounts. i.e there may be more "Economic Benefit" by understanding this area than seeking higher returns in the market, often requiring more risk.
Key Training Videos
- Related Video Training Course: Family Cash Flow Planning Click Here
- Mortgage Training: Your home is a major purchase, Click Here to learn what the bank will not be sharing with you.
- Stern Stewart & Co Click Here (external website) for their website
- EVA® also has its own site located here Click Here
- Schedule a meeting to review your situation: Click Here
EVA® Is a registered trademark of Stern Stewart & Co.