Biblical Entrepreneurship Live Class
Scroll Down to RSVP Below
BE Introduction Video
Worldly vs. Biblical Entrepreneurship?
Worldly Entrepreneurship is a process by which self-driven individuals participate in a free market economy for the purpose of creating wealth for themselves and controlling resources.
Biblical Entrepreneurship is a biblically-based process of identifying opportunities, taking calculated risks, solving problems, and exercising business stewardship for biblical profit.
Why Should I Attend BE? Perhaps the answer is ......
- ...So I can give my business to the holy spirit. But How Do You Really Do That? BE offers the "practical steps" of how to really do this. God will grow your faith, time, and treasure when you put Him first in all that you do.
- ...t0 give more resources to local ministries. Once we have more money and time, God directs us to give those extra resources to advance His kingdom. Perhaps at your local church, ministry, or in the mission field.
- ...to deliver and teach sustainability in the mission field: BE is teaching sustainability in 24 countries. What if you could bring BE to a village and teach the people how to build businesses that will sustain them.
- ...to teach our youth: BE offers a summer camp for kids age 11 - 18. These kids will learn what it takes to dream up, start, and build a successful business. They will learn how to identify markets, test products, assess risk, and will write a business plan at the end. The kids will earn college credit and cash awards are given.
- ...offer the urban / at risk community a way out: BE is making a BIG impact in urban areas where many people are generationally trapped with no way to sustain themselves. BE is breaking down cultural walls and transforming these communities throughout the country and in other nations with the same problems.
Biblical Entrepreneurship I: Principles of Biblical Entrepreneurship
BE I is a 16 hour course that is designed to assist students and christian entrepreneurs to enhance their current business or start a new business that glorifies the Lord and meets market needs. The course will also help you to identify opportunities, take calculated risks, solve problems, and exercise stewardship over a business for biblical profit while developing a Christ centered character and attitude.
Key Subjects Covered:
- Introducing Biblical Entrepreneurship
- BE Attitude
- BE Characteristics
- Identifying Opportunities
- How to Take Calculated Risks
- How to Solve Problems
- Understanding Business Stewardship
- What is Biblical Profit?
- The Responsibilities of a Biblical Entrepreneur
- May 12 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 13 - 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- May 14 - 8:30 - 4:00 pm
Brevard Baptist Association
4235 S US1
Rockledge FL 32955
BE Orlando - Regional BE Office
Glenn Repple Click Here to learn more about Glenn
Note About Cost: Teleios believes strongly in both the value of this program and in how this ministry uses the money to impact the world. Brevard Youth Network has secured a few scholarships and financial aid to help business owners who may have a hard time financially. Click Here to apply for help.
- Business Owners $495 / Spouse $250: Includes All Materials and 16 hour Licensed Course.
- Pastors: Free : We are offering a full scholarship for pastors and international missionaries who wish to attend this program.